Thursday, December 18, 2008

STAPLES!

Having three little kids under 9 and a very long tiled entry way leads to potential accidents. How many times did I say "Hey! Ya'll stop running and sliding...someone's going to get hurt!!" WELL - it happened. Last night around 8:30pm the kids decided to play tag and Kailer "helped" Karsten slide into the corner of the wall in the family room. It created a small head injury about an inch long (under his hairline near his ear), but just bad enough to require "closure" of some form. I have photos of the wound, but not so sure that it would be appropriate to post. He was is doing fine and very proud of his staples and his battle wound. I'm sure if there ends up being a little scar he will proudly display it later on in his life if he loses hair as he grows older!! I will attempt to pull the photo of the staples off my phone and post it eventually!
Here's the photo....