It is hard to believe that it has already been 2 1/2 months since the wedding! I kept saying I would post a few photos here and there and now it is almost January and I haven't posted anything!
In October, we took a family vacation to Cocoa Beach, Florida. We visited NASA, played at the beach and the Ron Jon Resort (which is FABULOUS, by the way!) and had a blast! Oh - and Jason and I got married...did I mention that? =)
Here are some of the "fun" photos from the Cocoa Beach trip...I will post the wedding ones a little later! Enjoy!
Downtown Disney near the Lego store


Orlando CityWalk - Outside Margaritaville Cafe

The Hemisphere Dancer - Buffett's plane (outside the Lone Palm on CityWalk)

BRAIDS (she begged for this...I warned her it would hurt. She tried so hard not to show how much it hurt...but I saw the gritting teeth and the little tear =( )

Floating in the lazy river at Ron Jon

Boys will be boys! At the T-Rex cafe in downtown Disney.
Kailer thought Jason was a pool toy...
Sand (mud) castles at the beach
BOOGIE BOARDING!!!
Live long and prosper? I think she thinks this means peace love and something???