Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beach Quotes

I AM READY FOR A VACATION!!!!

With only 10 days and some change left until my escape from reality, I have found myself with severe SPRING FEVER!! Especially with days like today...Sunny & 79, which BTW is 6 degrees warmer than in Key West at this very moment! i found myself ditching my very healthy & low calorie tuna pesto wrap in favor of finding some place around here with a patio so I could soak up some SUN!

I seem to be distracted by beach photos and anything Jimmy Buffett-esque at this moment. So I have found a few of my favorite (what I like to call) "Beach Quotes". These are the quotes for those days where you wish you were anywhere but here! Please feel free to contribute to my list!

"I'm in touch with my insanity...really is the only way"

"If we couldn't laugh, we'd all go insane"

"The weather is here, wish you were beautiful"

"I'm at the Port of Indecision, Southeast of Disorder..."

"I wish lunch could last forever"

"Take another road, to a hiding place. Disappear without a trace."

"I see reality in my rearview mirror"

"It is a tangible dream."

"It's 5 o'clock somewhere..." (thanks Tammy!)

FINZ UP!