I'm BAAAAAACK!! I'm not sure how happy that makes me. Now, let's see. A 7 day cruise to Cozy, Belize, Costa Maya & Bahamas with an extra day in Orlando, FL visiting NASA and Downtown Disney. My kids are in Hawaii with their dad. Now why in the world would I want to come home?? My puppy dog misses me...okay, that's one thing. There was alot of rain while I was gone, so yep...need to do something with the lawn and landscaping. Not worth coming back for. Oh yeah...they opened the super target behind my house! Okay, I can get excited about that!! The REAL reason for coming back....I need my job AND we were out of money!! Whew! Vacations can be expensive! But OH SO MUCH fun!
Lots of fun pics to post but it will probably be a bit before I get them off the camera and on the blog! And LOTS of fun stories to tell!