Friday, May 22, 2009

Favorite Thing Friday

I know it has been a while since I have blogged...I sure do miss it!! Things get so crazy near the end of the school year!! And though I do not get time off when my kids do...I still look forward to the calmness that comes with no more activities, projects, homework, juggling, etc.

I'm working on posting some photos since the last post, but in the meantime I wanted to introduce something that I have seen on a few blogs and have really liked...FAVORITE THING FRIDAY.

This is anything that is a favorite...maybe a life-long favorite or maybe just my favorite for the day. Either way, if you have a favorite anything you want to share, leave a comment, please.

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY...

4th of July
While I enjoy a day off work as most do, I have always enjoyed the 4th of July. I love being out at the lake (or anywhere near water...a beach will do as well!!) with family and friends enjoying the good food, fellowship and fireworks!! As most of you know, I am a big foodie so no event can happen without good food of some sort being involved!! Though I am a pretty healthy eater most of the time, I am super willing to give up any eating plan to eat whatever I feel like on a holiday!!

SO - with this being a 3 day weekend (which I will add that I am SOOOO happy about), I plan on enjoying it to the fullest. But I will continue to look forward to the 4th of July, especially THIS year, BECAUSE...
1. It is MY week to have the kids and they will be with me ALL weekend - YAY!!
2. JASON will be with me as well and I look forward to spending our first REAL 4th of July together!!
3. It will be a 3 (possibly 4) day weekend again - DOUBLE YAY!

ENJOY THE HOLIDAY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY!
~Cissie