Nicole LOVES to perform!! Back in April she was a part of the Allen Tallenettes spring showcase for their junior clinic. In the video, she is the one front and center behind the girl in orange. She insisted on wearing her white tank top underneath and tying up her shirt and I wasn't so happy about that...until I saw the video. In which case I am pretty much able to differentiate her from all the other little girls by following the white tank top!!!
At the Marion Elementary Talent Show, she peformed Hoedown-Throwdown all BY herself and did awesome!! She actually choreographed the dance before she saw Miley Cyrus do it, then after she saw Miley's version of the dance she said..."I like my moves better." HA! Tell Miley THAT one!! She did make a few changes, but kept her own style! I am SO proud of my little star!