Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The highs and the lows

Where have I been?

Good question. I've been "not here" awhile and yet have nothing to show for it. Alas, life gets busy sometimes. Today is an especially sad day. My kids are headed off on vacation with their dad and stepmom...to Hawaii! I'm sad for two reasons...ONE - they will be gone and for awhile; and TWO - I still have to work!! I know they will have a blast (who wouldn't??!) but still...I am sad and I miss them alot. It is free-ing and somewhat sad at the same time.

Today has been emotional and reflective for me because of that. On a good note, nothing major happened here at work and not alot of meetings. AND I am off tomorrow and Friday - WHOO HOO!! Turning off the electronic communication devices and having a little staycation with my sweetie!!

Lots of fun things coming up to look forward to, and of course I have photos to post (always do!).

Until another time...ADIOS!