The first day of spring is supposed to be tomorrow, 3/20. I have always found it interesting that Spring Break seems to happen BEFORE spring is actually here! I am so proud because I have actually made it through the week without going completely crazy! I miss the kids ton, but have gotten lots of fun photos and texts from them, so it makes them not seem so far away!
We managed to stay very busy this week - brunch with Mom & Tab, a surprise get together with the ex-Blockbuster Dist IT crew, St. Patty's Day at Kelly's Eastside and free pizza at Grimaldi's (gotta love the 'Birthday' email coupons!!). And add the NCAA tournament on top of that and we have not had much free time! Even though we had lots of fun stuff going on, this still has seemed like a very long week! Today is FRIDAY and in celebration we drove the Jeep today (brrr....I wore my parka!). And tomorrow it should be wintry mix, 40 degrees with a wind chill of 20. Spring - WHERE ARE YOU???
Happy weekend to all (cold or not...it is STILL the weekend!)
~Cissie